My Blog

Welcome to my blog, i am re taking my AS level media and working on my own this year. Feel free to browse would appreciate Feedback.

Monday 10 February 2014

Casting

i have done auditions for my production. I have asked people if they would willing to take part in in my media production. This audition is briefly what they are capable of and if i actually want them in my production as i need the acting to be good. I have selected the auditions carefully on who i think will fit the parts best. I have chosen my friend amy for the final girl and a pupil at school for the killer santa.

My friend amy will fit the part for the final girl well as she is very studious and brunette. She is also very interested in acting. She also did her audition very well and i think this will be effective for my production.












No comments:

Post a Comment