i got some good feedback from this. Asked peers class mates and friends to look at what they thought about the new rough cut. These are a few points that i collected as good and bad feedback.
- They said that the black and white was very effective with the contrast of the colour in the torture scene.
- they also said the layering worked really well over the top and made shots more interesting
- titles at the beginning worked really well and colours against black and white worked well.
- not sure about coloured shadow on coloured parts maybe move these into more appropriate places.
- the candle lit effect was very effective.
- i think the character of the girl is very well done very good acting.
- i think at the end you need to have a finishing title of the working title to make it bold and and stand out create a big impact.
- maybe cut up the shots of the girl running as some of these go on too long
- i really like how you have built up the narrative enigma
- you could also possibly move titles so they are longer and more spread out this would be slightly more effective i think they are too fast at the moment
- i do like the opening shot though i think that works well when the text flashes on with light.