My Blog

Welcome to my blog, i am re taking my AS level media and working on my own this year. Feel free to browse would appreciate Feedback.

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Idea Update

i have decided to change my idea from the original red christmas as the idea of snow and santa costume was no longer realistic. I decided to change this to a stalking killer scene crossed with a torture scene from before and after cross cutting between. I have taken intertexuality from the babysitter , Eden lake and cry wolf. From the baby sitter i have decided to use different shot from torture scene and apply this myself. From eden lake i have taken the idea of cross cutting 2 different stories and bringing it into one as almost a flash back and finally from cry wolf i have taken out the stalking scene at the beginning where she is running through the forest and falls. I will use this in similar setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment